Senior Global PR Manager
- Paris, France
Founded in 2005, Believe is a world elading company helping the development of independent artists & labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and quickly positioned itself as a new player in the landscape of the music industry. With more than 1,500 people in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music by volume and has achieved average annual growth of 30% over the past ten years. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists at each stage of their career, in all local markets around the world, with respect, expertise, fairness and transparency. Do you want to collaborate in a dynamic company, with an entrepreneurial spirit and which places people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Reporting to the Group External Communications Director within the Communications department, Believe is looking for a Senior Global PR Manager, passionate about media relations and with a strong knowledge of the music industry and of its ecosystem, in an international context of very strong growth. He / she will have for mission, in close collaboration with the corporate communication agency of Believe, to:
- Contribute to the consistency of the PR strategy in connection with Believe's Business strategy.
- Manage agency briefs, ensuring daily monitoring of PR actions carried out and dedicated weekly and monthly meetings.
- Validate proactive or reactive media opportunities identified in France and internationally, based on the recommendations made by the agency.
- Write corporate and product content for Believe intended for the media, validate the content produced by the agency. Ensure the respect and update of the message platform.
- Ensure the coordination of experts and spokespersons upstream of their public and media interventions.
- Supervise the agency in identifying all the speaking opportunities, in connection with the defined communication objectives.
- Manage PR coordination in key countries, in close collaboration with Country Managers and freelancers to ensure the implementation of the local action plan.
- Contribute to the PRs of the BUs implemented with the international media.
- Ensure the sharing and visibility of actions carried out internally, in line with the set KPIs.
- Create and ensure the deployment of a newsletter for the media.
- Guarantee the editorial consistency of the internal newsletter produced on the basis of industry news,
Why join us?
At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: open-mindedness, passion and involvement!
You have at least 10 years of experience, with expertise in external communications.
You have at least a Master Degree in Communications.
You have a proven experience of at least 5 years in press relations, with the advertiser or in an agency, and a good understanding of the music ecosystem - ideally with already existing relationships with journalists in the sector.
Your level of English is native.
Your working language will be English.
You are used to working in very changing environments and are very agile.
You like to innovate in communication and you adhere to the "test & learn" method.
You demonstrate strong leadership and work with great autonomy.
You have excellent interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate, this position is for you!
Believe is committed to guaranteeing equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status , state of pregnancy, origin, political opinions, trade union activities, religious convictions, physical appearance, surname, place of residence, state of health, or disability.