Business Development Manager RUSSIA
- Moscow, Russia
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
• With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
• Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists and labels with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
• Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a label manager you will lead a portfolio of strategic clients and define with your manager the best solutions to maximize client satisfaction and service execution.
You will also contribute to new client acquisition by implementing our sales strategy.
With a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth understanding of the music market you will be able to achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report to the Head of Label Relations.
1. Sales strategy and emerging labels overseeing
Support and execute the sales strategy
Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Execution of services and management of a portfolio of labels
Manage a portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction within agreed KPIs
Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Editorial and Marketing Partnerships & Video Services to optimize execution
Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall improvement of services
Proven track record in proactive sales, negotiations and account management in digital companies
A solid network in the Russian music industry with a first experience in distribution is considered a plus
Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
Fluent Russian & English mandatory (C1 to C2 level)
Job will involve teleworking (work from home) and bi-weekly office meetings
Position based in Moscow only