Head of Project Management for Music Artists - Russia
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
- Identify new target artists, negotiations and signings
- Adapt commercial offers
- Follow KPIs of sales efficiencies
- Manage the operational deployment of sales offers
- Set the workflow & process, encourage team members
- Solve issues, identify critical needs to develop the projects
- Manage a team of project managers
- Collaborate very closely with project managers to adapt, review, asses commercial offers to match the market expectations
- Ensure best service, encourage creativity, control reporting
- Coordinate with all teams
- Manage marketing budget and P&L
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
- Strong local network in music field (artists, management)
- Min 3 years in similar position
- Proven track record in sales operations
- Project management
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development action plans and campaigns
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Russian: native level
- English: full professional proficiency (B2 level)
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.