Video Channel Manager (M/W) - SPAIN
- Barcelona/Madrid, Spain
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of artists and labels regarding all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy and an in-depth thinking of the music market, you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
- Daily video support for producers
- Application of Best Practices for artists and labels content
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies for our producers across video platforms
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Rights Management
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Teams
- Identify and researching potential acquisition targets
- Availability to travel if needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS experience
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.