SENIOR EDITORIAL & MARKETING PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
- Beijing, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The position will be responsible for leading China trade marketing team to work with our key digital retail partners across Greater China.
The role would suit a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with an excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends and a keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
1. develop and grow the relationships with key retailers in Greater China region
2. coordinate with our APAC and international offices on marketing initiatives for our new release schedule and catalogue promotion.
3. be efficient in planning priority releases with Digital Music Services, optimising promotional information that is available and ensuring our new releases receive strong coverage and further catalogue visibility.
4. Assist GM on Retail Relation work
1. A love of music
2. The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Knowledge of all digital music services in Greater China
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. A passionate self-starter able to work without direct supervision.
6. A desire to meet short and long-term targets.
7. Native Chinese Speaker. Fluent in written and verbal English.