PH - ARTIST RELATIONS MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Manila, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As an Artist Relation Manager, you will manage a portfolio of artists and execute our distribution services. You will make sure artists and their team will be satisfied of our distribution services. In parallel, you will contribute to business development by identifying, sourcing and negotiating distribution deals with artists. This will include day to day management, strategy and reporting of the artist’s digital distribution business.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and artist’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of artists.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artists lookout
- Identify promising artists & bands through various sources (data, charts, network, industry relations)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce)
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of artists
- Manage a portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing and Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
- Fluent English and Tagalog
- 3-4 years in music business
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.