Editorial Marketing & Partnership specialist (fixed contract) M/W
- Milano MI, Italia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for our Editorial Mareting & Partnership Specialist in Milan (fixex contract maternity leave).
You will be in charge to:
1. Digital Retail marketing and promotion:
· Help coordinate on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue.
· Develop and grow the relationships with retailers, and explore ways to further our catalogue visibility.
· Ensure that key retailers are aware of priority releases, both local and international releases.
· Develop strong knowledge on key play lists and how to ensure promotion within these playlists.
· Develop strong knowledge of short video platforms (TikTok, Thriller, Likee, VK Clips) and how to build promo campaigns within these platforms
· Imagine and monitor creative marketing activations with local retailers
· Creation of weekly newsletter to digital service partners that highlight new signings, key new catalogue promotions and key release updates.
2. Internal Process:
· Work closely with Editorial & marketing partnerships leader to ensure Editorial & marketing partnerships strategy is adhered to on a local level, with a strong attention to internal processes.
· Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
· Attend all meetings with labels and artist for strategy discussions on key releases
· Analyze performance and report on Editorial & marketing partnerships results to Editorial & marketing partnerships leader, Label Managers and Artis relation manager
· Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
· A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
· The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
· The ability to multi task, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· The ability to work alone and be pro-active
· High level of verbal and written communication skills.
· Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
· A passionate, diligent self-starter.
· A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
· English : Fluent
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.