PROJECT MANAGER FOR MUSIC ARTISTS
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Sales: identify new target artists, negotiations and signings.
Strategy and execution: execute artist development strategy & planning, build creative & profitable campaigns and action plan to develop project successfully, handle day to day relationship with artist, management.
Account management: catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy.
Data analysis: analyse audience, sales and performances history.
Audience development: grow audience and increase engagement.
Coordination: coordinates project with all teams (project managers, support, digital marketing, branding, PR, editorial etc.).
Budget and finance: manage marketing budget and P&L for each project.
Reporting and performances: deliver sales and marketing reports to artist and management.
- Strong local network in music field (artists, management)
- Min 1 year in Artist project management, label, distributor
- Project management
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development action plans and campaigns
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Russian: native level
- English: full professional proficiency (B2 level)
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.