HEAD OF YOUTUBE CHANNEL MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL MEDIA (Contractor) W/M
- İmrahor Caddesi, Kağıthane, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
• With 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
• Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
• Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a Head of Video you will be responsible of team of channel managers and lead the team to deliver our services. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers and lead your team members. you will be responsible for key accounts channel management and the structure of video business relations. Minumum 5 years experience in Youtube Analiytics and Youtube CMS is required.
1/ Team Management
· OKRs definition for the team in line with the global video OKRs
· Daily support of the team
· Training of new CMs with the help of the Global Head of Video
2/ Video strategy
· Head of Video Call participation and adaptation to your market
· Follow-up of team requests through JIRA and ensure an appropriate answer is delivered
· Sales Meeting for Top Tier Clients
· Report local issues to the Global Head of Video
3/ Channel Management
· Support Channel Management of Key accounts
· Support for Channel Managers on their important issues
· Overview and inputs of the Business Reviews made by the Channel Managers
· Regional market prospection with the goal to find artists & labels to pitch
· Investigative mindset regarding market trends
· Working closely with MD / HoS regarding Sales strategy
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Marketing, Communication or any other related)
· Experience in team management and in the music industry
· Excellent written and oral communication in English
· Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
· 5 years YouTube CMS, Youtube Analytics & Social Media experience
· Previous experience in DSPs is a bonus
· Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
· Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Efficient use of Microsoft Office