EDITORIAL & MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS SENIOR LEADER (M/F)
- Milano MI, Italia
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
The Italian branch of Believe is one of the first countries that was developed, it was founded in 2013 after the HQ in France. Today Believe Italy counts over 45 people and distribute more the 2.000 between artists and labels, of different music genres.
Descrizione del lavoro
The Editorial & Marketing Partnership Senior Leader will supervise Believe’s Trade Marketing activities for the Distribution department in Italy. He/She ensure the promotion of Believe’s artists and labels catalogues on local digital platforms. She/he will manage a team of 3 members, and Artists & Labels promotion & relationships with Italian Digital platforms.
- Maintain close relationship with B&C levels local contacts at digital platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, TikTok, etc)
- Supervise our artists’ presentation & pitch to DSPs in listening sessions & meetings in order to develop their streams and revenues on digital platforms.
- Overview Trade Marketing local activities, from negotiation to creation and execution of innovative & creative marketing partnerships with digital platforms
- Promote key International releases in Italy, in coordination with central Trade Marketing team
- Conceive & implement internal communication process with Distribution team: educate & align our teams on digital best practices, the Italian streaming market, its trends & ecosystem.
- Supervise our artists streaming strategies and explore new ways to expand our catalogue’s visibility on DSPs.
- Maintain, within the local Trade Marketing team, a deep expertise on playlisting and artists promotion strategies on digital platforms
- Report the Trade Marketing team results via performance analysis and KPIs overview
- Local Market-Watch: competitors initiatives & local market trends
- Excellent knowledge of digital music services in Italy
- An active network with Italian digital platforms
- Ability to imagine and build creative artist marketing campaigns to develop artist visibility on DSPs.
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Data driven: ability to analyze and use data to optimize artist’s development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Detail oriented, Structured, organized, ability to follow process
- Fluent in English
- 3/5 years in a similar position within a record label or distribution company
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.