HR BUSINESS PARTNER UK (W/M)
- London, UK
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Within the Global People Team and directly reporting to the UK Managing Team (with a dotted line to the Group People Team), you will bring your expertise in all actions enabling our coworkers’s good onboarding, development, and loyalty.
Scope: UK (50 people with growth in coming months)
Your missions are:
- Advise operational managers on the HR management of their teams within the frameworks of competencies development, career management, the assimilation of HR tools & processes and on the several reviews (performance review and salary reviews amongst others)
- Support our coworkers in order to ensure their onboardings and career developments
- Take part in the operational implementation of the group’s human resources policies and projects
- Make sure of the implementation of the determined rules, HR processes and all legal provisions
- Collaborate with your international counterparts for HR projects
- Ensure the writing of local HR documentation
- Take care of values and culture by organizing local actions
- Coordinate the workplace and facilities management with the office manager
- Ensure a regular reporting to the Central People Team via OKRs
You have a minimum of 7 years of successful experience as HRBP/HR generalist with a good legal/compliance background, ideally within tech industry.
You have worked in international environments (in an affiliate reporting to international HQ for example, or in a multinational company)
You have had the chance to support teams within strongly growing and developing environments.
You still want to have hands on day-to-day tasks.
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.