Video Rights Specialist
- New York, NY, USA
As Video Rights Management Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of TuneCore’s video monetization services, including communicating with customers regarding video monetization inquiries; managing assets, claims and policies; and ensuring rights are properly administered within YouTube’s CMS and Facebook Rights Manager.
· Communicate with customers and third parties, by email and phone, regarding video monetization inquiries and conflict/dispute resolutions, addressing issues with speed and efficiency.
· Perform day-to-day CMS tasks (including in YouTube CMS and Facebook Rights Manager) and proactively review and evaluate content and video claims for accuracy.
· Review sound recording assets to ensure that only eligible content is delivered to video platforms, and that any ineligible content is promptly removed.
· Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of activity and report management.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
· At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in person, via telephone, and/or via email
· 1-2 years of rights management experience within video monetization platforms.
· BA/BS preferred.
· Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
· Passionate YouTube expert with at least one active YouTube Certification, preferably in YouTube Music, and an in-depth knowledge of the YouTube CMS, including underlying delivery and management processes.
· Extensive music knowledge and a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e., will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.