Digital Marketing Manager Russia
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Believe is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join Artist Services team in Moscow. A keen knowledge and experience in digital marketing of independent music industry is key, as Believe continues to drive its artists and label acquisition & promotion strategy in the Russian Federation and CIS.
- Strategy: elaborate artist development strategy & planning.
- Data Analysis: perform data analysis to identify artist’s target audience & position him/her in the market; tracking of local and international trends in digital marketing, analysis of competitors activities in digital.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns: plan & execute digital campaigns to promote artists and musical releases by different channels and instruments, develop new effective ways of digital promotion. Preparation of reports.
- Audience Development: leverage artist’s channels to grow audience and increase engagement, by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns (VK, Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, Twitter, online media and influencers etc.); build creative and innovative digital experiences for fans; provide strategic guidance to artists to manage their socials.
- Content Management: create and manage a content calendar, publish content across various social media channels to spread awareness of company’s news and musical releases.
- Budgeting & Finance: executing campaigns with monitoring budget and project schedule.
- At least 1 year in marketing in music field only
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Understanding and working experience with advertisement and analytical instruments on each social media (VK, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok etc.); good knowledge of VK and Instagram communities, Tik Tok agencies and influencers
- Good experience in content management
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven & results oriented: ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Extensive knowledge of music market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Russian and English)
- Highly motivated and organized with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Passion for music
- Russian + English
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.