CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT SPECIALIST CANADA (H/F)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1 200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Believe is looking for a Customer Care & Support Specialist, based in Canada.
Integrated into the Customer Care & Support department, you will be the main point of contact of our customers (Producers, Labels, Artistes) to solve their issues and requests.
Your main role and responsibilities are:
- Solve Artists & Labels operational issues on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our - SLAs, and top quality communication
- Manage video operational tasks to help Customers ( Approval of videos, modification of information attached to the video, help in case of technical issue)
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Onboard and train Artists and Labels on Believe internal tools
- Contribute to the Support knowledge bases to improve the autonomy of our clients
- Maintain a regular and close communication with Sales teams
- Interact with Believe back office teams: Finances, Content, Product, Contracts & Rights
- At least 3 years’ experience of online customer service
- Good communication skills with Care, Respect, Empathy
- Problem solving mindset
- Product knowledge
- Passionate about technology
- Fluent in English/French
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.