Creative Producer - Russia
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Believe is a world leading digital music company, helping artists and labels to build their audiences and careers, at all stages of their development, in their local markets, with expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
It is a best in class technology organization, providing global distribution and digital marketing services to its partners, with more than 1,200 professionals and offices in 45 countries.
Believe owns several brands, labels and companies, including Believe Distribution, TuneCore, Nuclear Blast, Naïve and Allpoints.
Believe is part of the Next40, won the Europe's Allstar 2019 Company of the Year, and won the « Grand Prix » of France 2020 Future Unicorns.
You want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Join us and #BePartOfIt!
Define & execute the creative content strategy on digital & social media platforms for our artists in the most innovative way, and especially:
- Collaborate with Project Manager & Digital Marketing Manager to define Digital Content Strategy
- Inspire them with creative & cutting-edge ideation adapted to the artist audience
- Educate them with constant monitoring & sharing most creative campaigns from music & other industries.
- Create, write & edit digital content, with a strong focus on short form content such as short vertical videos, GIFs, memes, Canvas, etc.
- Engage with a wider creative community & manage external creative agencies or freelancers when needed.
- Monitor KPI with marketing team to improve & adapt strategy
Experience: 3-5 years in creating cutting-edge digital content (motion graphics / graphic design)
- Native understanding of digital platforms with an emphasis on mobile, social & video.
- Creativity & ability to think outside the box.
- Creative flair: observe, follow & predict creative trends on graphic and motion design all around digital platforms.
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop is a must; Adobe Illustrator, basic expirence with 3D software (Blender or Cinema 4D), Spark AR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster.
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Passion for music.
- Local language + English