PH - LABEL MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Manila, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
1. Establish sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Evaluate and establish contacts with potential independent labels/artists
- Participation in the negotiation and signing of contracts with customers and propose the best package
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes
2. Plan and implement distribution services for labels/artists
- Manage content for labels/artists and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
- Fluent in English and local native language
- 3 - 4 years in music business
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.