Tunecore Services Content Quality Supervisor
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of Operations team, Tunecore is currently looking for a Content Quality Supervisor in Supply Chain team based in Mumbai.
The Content Quality Lead reports directly to the Head of Operations, India and all the local content specialists reports to him/her. The person shall have the following tasks:
- Responsible for the Content validation/Processing of all releases in the timeline
- Responsible to ensure that all commercial priorities are validated for the zone within 24h
- Train new agents on Content Review guidelines and best practices, using the Content Review Tool, audio fingerprinting, and Zendesk emails.
- Communicate with customers by email regarding formatting and potential copyright related issues.
- Should be in the position to execute the SLA and KPI laid by the Lead and also to adhere to the key performance factors withing the team
- Review “Unsatisfied” ratings on Content Review email tickets in Zendesk and handle any high priority email escalations.
- Review and manage all releases that have been escalated by other agents to the “Not Sure” and “Suspicious” statuses in the Content Review Tool.
- Assist the Content Quality Lead in the day-to-day management of Content Review agents
- Maintain accurate documentation of all activity.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity and report it to the Lead
- Review TuneCore releases via an audio fingerprinting process to prevent fraud and ensure metadata consistency.
- Ability to prepare multiple weekly meetings related to staffing, agent productivity and quality metrics, trends, etc.
- Share the good practices inside the teams
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music content ingestion
- Good understanding on Music Genres
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in content quality and validation check
- Should have managed the team of atleast 10 people (preferably team roasters with day and night shifts)
- Extremely competent Communication skills
- Proven experience in Zendesk is a Plus
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Self-Motivated, curious, hardworking and problem solving
- Perfect Team player and ability to manage a team of 4+ members
- Ability to set priorities for the daily task to entire team
- Should have the thirst and ability to learn new things
- Proven ability in communication
- Time management skills and priority management