MARKETING MANAGER (Dance / Pop)
- Tileyard Rd, London, UK
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Managing a wide range of artists across our growing frontline Dance / Pop roster, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the Artist Services team, the Marketing Manager is in charge of co-ordinating releases and driving campaigns through to completion.
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Liaising directly with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and successful campaigns
- Working closely with the A&R team to coordinate product delivery and campaign timelines
- Asset creation (artwork, photos, videos, etc.)
- Sourcing and managing press, online, radio and TV teams for each project
- Working with the Digital Marketing team to deliver creative, innovative and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Working with internal teams to develop streaming strategy and innovative activations across DSPs
- Working with the International Marketing team to roll out campaigns in international markets
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Passion for Pop/ Dance music
- Minimum of 2 years appropriate experience
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third party stakeholders
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Creative mindset and hunger for digital activations
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Open to using innovative marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.