L&D COUNTRY PARTNER (GUANGZHOU/CHENGDU - CHINA)
- Beijing, Guangzhou, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As the L&D Executive, you will be the main L&D PIC working with Group in continuing People/ Talent Development and for managing all phases of training interventions. Help identifying development needs, design, implement and deliver consistent Group learning content, context adapting to local needs. Support all administrative tasks and logistics arrangements for L&D request. Be responsible for all the training needs assessments, designing and delivering programs and learning materials.
· Involve in planning and support execution of training programs/ initiatives rolled out from Group;
· Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual;
· Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages;
· Manage the delivery of training and development programs;
· Ensure that mandatory training requirements are met/ completed;
· Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
· Acclimate new employees to the business. Design, implement and conduct effective New Hire onboarding orientation sessions;
· Sourcing and evaluating local training vendors and making recommendations to the Group L&D Manager and HR Director;
· Identify training needs, strengths and weaknesses through job analysis, career paths, annual performance and implement/ manage all phases of training for employees at all levels;
· Maintain a solid understanding of training trends, development and best practice
· Diploma in HR Management or equivalent with min 3 years of relevant experience
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Organized, meticulous, self- motivated and team player
· Fluent in English is a MUST