MY/SG - TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with our key digital partners. The role will develop and grow the relationships with key digital partners as well as coordinate with APAC and Group on marketing initiatives for new release schedule and catalogue promotion. The candidate is expected to be efficient in planning priority releases with Digital Music Services, optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring new releases receive strong coverage and further catalogue visibility.
If you are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual with an excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends; with a keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities, this is for you!
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs - set up communication process and tools;
- Develop Malaysia and Singapore market share and revenue;
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility;
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting and on-store promotion strategies;
- Develop marketing partnerships with DSPs - imagine, build and deploy innovating marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc) in coordination with Artist Distribution team;
- Reporting and Performances - deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI and analyse performances;
- Monitor local market practices - competitive initiatives and local market trends in Malaysia/Singapore
- International - promote International Key Releases in Malaysia/Singapore, brought and coordinated by central team
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.