TH - HEAD OF LABEL DISTRIBUTION (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As the Head of Label Distribution, you will lead a team of Label Managers in offering and managing label partnerships and establish contacts with potential independent labels. You will be responsible for identifying potential new labels and Artists and relevant development opportunities.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of music market you will be able to grow our presence in Thailand. You will report directly to Local Head of Distribution and lead a team of Label Managers to create and achieve sales objectives.
1. Team Management
- Share the sales strategy with your team and ensure full understanding
- Define objectives and evaluate team members performance
- Ensure ongoing team support
- Deliver and optimize training content
2. Establish sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Develop and execute the sales strategy
- Lead complex sales discussions
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Manage content for labels and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with local, regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- Strong team leader and people management experience
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the labels/artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about music
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.