Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist - US
- 45 Main St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
TuneCore is the global platform for independent musicians to build audiences and careers -- with technology and services across revenue, promotion and distribution. TuneCore Music Distribution services help artists, labels and managers sell their music through Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Google Play and more than 150 download and streaming sites worldwide, while retaining 100 percent of their sales revenue and rights for a low annual flat fee. Since launching in 2006, we have distributed more than $1.5 billion to independent artists.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will engage directly and act as an advisor to the hiring managers. Your primary responsibility is to take charge of the end-to-end talent acquisition process, including sourcing, screening and ensuring a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. You will also proactively identify, attract and network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure that we attract the best talent. You will be taking the lead on all recruitment for TuneCore and Believe US hires. With this role we are also looking for a bilingual Spanish speaker.
• Partner closely with VP, HR at TuneCore and the Global Head of Recruitment at Believe to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with company strategies.
• Partner with hiring managers and senior team leaders to assess their recruitment needs, create strong job descriptions, set timelines, and work on hiring strategy for each open position.
• Use your established networks and internal resources such as LinkedIn to directly source and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious and qualified talent to join our team.
• Use strong metric driven data to help create alternative models, approaches and technologies to enhance candidate sourcing, and execution of recruiting practices and capabilities
• Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level and driving the interview process.
• Manage recruitment process from beginning to end which includes but is not limited to assisting in the creation of job descriptions, managing roles within our ATS, direct sourcing of candidates, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews for all interviewers, compiling feedback, constant communication with candidates, making offers and creating offer letters.
• Ability to work with a strict hiring budget which means limiting the use outside agency assistance for most roles.
• Continue to share best practices using SmartRecruiters - manage all recruitment processes in this system.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a true full life cycle Recruitment role (in-house experience is mandatory)
• Fluent in Spanish
• Experience closing candidates which includes negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Customer service oriented – positive attitude a must
• Discretion handling confidential information
• Flexible and open to taking on new duties and projects. Able to help coordinate people, schedules, and projects with efficiency and grace under pressure.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization from interns to executives
• Act as a Human Resources ambassador for both internal and external client groups
• Applicant Tracking Systems- SmartRecruiters desired.
• BA/BS preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.