PH - LABEL MANAGER URBAN/HIP HOP (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Ortigas Center, Ortigas Center, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
1. Establish hip hop/urban market sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Evaluate and establish contacts with potential independent labels/artists
- Participation in the negotiation and signing of contracts with customers and propose the best package
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes
2. Plan and implement distribution services for labels/artists
- Manage content for labels/artists and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape, specifically in the local hip hop/urban scene
- Solid network in the music industry in general
- Well immersed in the hip hop/urban community
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
- 3 - 4 years in music business
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.