VIDEO AND AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (H/F)
- Remote, CANADA, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As video and audience development manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of artists and labels regarding all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of Believe products and client’s needs, as in-depth thinking of the music market, you will be able to audit, understand and advise our clients on their strategy for developing and monetizing their audiences in various digital services. You will accompany them in the use of the tools created by Believe and in the elaboration of their strategy.
1/ Audience Development:
- Strong focus on YouTube Channel Assessment
- Audience audit across DSPs & Social Media in order to develop the best content strategy
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies across video platforms
- Study platform’s features and best practices in order to implement in clients' content
- Work together with Clients, Marketing and Label Manager teams
- Have the ability to explain video related topics and features in simple terms
2/ Account Management:
- Clients daily support & meetings
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Identify and researching potential acquisition targets to support Sales team
- Availability to travel to visit clients if needed
3/ Internal Processes:
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution teams
- Ensure the content is being correctly monetized and irregularities free
- Follow established OKRS and work together with Global Head of Video
- Present features, case studies and creative best practices to internal team
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Digital Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS & Social Media experience
- Previous experience in DSPs is a bonus
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Canadian music industry and market with a passion to study and understand all of the subtilities that it involves (Francophone, Canadian Hip-Hop, Country etc.)
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.