Consultant- Talent Scout- MENA
- Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
1. Source and pitch established Artists
2. Identify new talent at the earliest stage
a. Identifies new talent through various sources (data, charts, network, industry relation…)
b. Scan charts, analytics, internal data and spots most promising artist
c. Maintain a pipeline of talent and collect information on the artists
3. Engages sales discussion with artists and team, & Believe Head of Sales
a. Identify needs and understand career project
b. Advocates the best deal conditions
c. Follow up on deal negotiations with Salesforce
4. Participates to the on-boarding of the artist at Believe
a. Coordinate with Artist Relations Manager the transfer of the artist in the Account management team
5. Analyze the market and provide feedbacks to management
a. Understand deal structure and evolutions
b. Participate to draft innovative artist offer
· Proven track record in sales and negotiations
· Deep knowledge of the indie / pop labels and artists landscape in the MENA region
· Solid network in the music industry with an experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
This job is based in Beirut, Lebanon
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.