Customer Support Specialist - RUSSIA
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Following the acceleration of our activities in Artist Services & Development, we are looking to grow our team with a Customer Support.
Integrated into the Customer Care & Support department and based in Moscow, you will report to the Global Head of Customer Care & Support ASD, based in Paris. You will be the point of contact for the project teams dedicated to top artists and artists with high potential in Russia.
Your main role and responsibilities are:
- Be the main contact for Artist Services & Development team for the delivery of artistic audio and video content and for the resolution of operational problems on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our SLAs
- Train and onboard our artists on Believe tools
- Participate to the marketing and promotion strategies in order to best deploy our artists’ album releases
- Advise Projects Managers on operational feasability of marketing activities
- Be a proactive force to improve processes and internal support tools
- Collaborate in the enrichment of our knowledge base by writing articles and by identifying new relevant subjects in order to improve Support team
- Propose ways of operational deployment
We will appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm. A successful experience in a client support team is a plus.
During your past experiences, you have developed the following skills:
- You are client service-focused and have consulting skills
- Min 3 years of Customer Support experience
- Strong communication with respect and empathy
- Attention to details
- Capacity to resolve problems and proactive force
- Passionate about digital and technology
- You are fluent in English and Russian, both spoken and written
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.