PH - CHANNEL MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Ortigas Center, Ortigas, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a Channel Manager you will be responsible of a portfolio of artists and labels on all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
- Daily video optimization/analyzation support for producers including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc.
- Educate and on-boarded the producers on product knowledge such as YouTube analytics, YouTube Policies and Copyrights, etc.
- Implement strategies and Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ channels across video platforms.
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team to analyze clients' concerns to solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports through JIRA.
- Work closely with Head of Distribution and Regional/SEA Head of Video in order to improve client relationships and ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process.
- 2 - 3 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development.
- Understand YouTube Ecosystems and capable of YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS.
- A team player with positive attitude, investigative mindset, clear communication, attentive to details
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.