VIDEO MANAGER - REGIONAL (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- -, Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a Video Manager in the Believe Artist Services team in Southeast Asia, you will provide dedicated and expert support on all monetization and audience development aspects to do with video platforms. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market, you will be able to build the video success of our artists.
1. Analyse, optimize & implement high impact video monetization strategy
- Perform thorough artists’ asset and channel audits to identify opportunities for revenue improvement across video platforms like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and others.
- Report, analyse and present campaign and overall performance of video to elaborate Business Reviews, using YouTube CMS and other internal or external tools.
- Work closely with AS Support and Artist Services team to analyze clients' concerns and solve complex support topics relating to rights management, video delivery or content optimization, by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports.
- Ensuring that all content that is ingested has relevant rights cleared, and we apply the monetization policy aligned with YouTube’s & In-house guidelines.
- Take responsibility for the asset & channel performance, growth & guidelines stability.
2. Supporting Marketing Teams on Audience Development strategy on Video platforms
- Devise and implement audience development strategies from a technical/algorithm perspective on video platforms, to increase viewership & subscribers with a specific focus to reap the most effective commercial return for our artists.
- Acts in full coordination with Project Manager and Digital Marketing to provide video optimization and analysis to maximise watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing & AS Support teams to ensure full productivity of the department and provide timely recommendations to improve opportunities
3. Identify New Trends and Opportunities
- Research and present new trends in video ; including topics, format, content rollout, and audience consumption behaviour amongst others.
- Work in close coordination with Local Heads of Artist Services & Talent Scouts to identify and pitch potential artists
- Fluent in English language (writing and speaking)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development
- YouTube certified ; including deep understanding of YouTube ecosystem, having intimate best-in-class knowledge of Content ID, and history of producing deep dive reports using YouTube Analytics and YouTube CMS to produce actionable strategy
- A team player with a positive attitude, who can work collaboratively across offices
- A self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is highly organized
- An investigative mindset, clear communication and attention to detail
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
- Fluent in a Southeast Asian language like Thai, Bahasa Indonesia or Tagalog is an added advantage
- 2 - 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Effectively communicating complex topics
- Marketing or Sales background
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.