- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
• With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
• Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists and labels with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
• Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a label manager you will lead a portfolio of strategic clients and define with your manager the best solutions to maximize client satisfactions and services execution.
You will also contribute to new clients acquisition by implementing our sales strategy.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
1. Sales strategy and emerging labels lookout
Support and execute the sales strategy
Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
Proven track record in sales and negociation
Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
Experience in grant writing
Job will involve teleworking (work from home) and bi-weekly office meetings
Position based in Moscow