TRADE MARKETING (M/W) - MEXICO
- Citlaltépetl, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency
As a trademarketing specialist you will work with a portfolio of key digital retail partners and help coordinate with our international offices on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Trade Marketing for the region. Experience in Digital Marketing and digital retail promotion across streaming platforms and mobile is integral to the role. In addition, a strong focus on educating the team, plus Label Managers on best practices, strategy and the evolution of platforms that fall under their responsibility.
1.Digital Retail marketing and promotion
- Help coordinate with the Head of Trade-marketing on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue.
- Develop and explore ways to further our catalogue & back-catalogue visibility.
- Develop strong knowledge on key playlists and how to ensure promotion within these playlists.
- Helping in the creation of weekly newsletter to digital service partners that highlight new signings, key new catalogue promotions and key release updates.
2. Internal Process:
- Work closely with Head of Trade Marketing to ensure strategies are adhered on a local level.
- Offer masterclass to new accounts on promo-marketing needed to optimize their chances.
- Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
- Listening session with the Head of Trade-marketing to advise on potential pitches.
- Attend and contribute to weekly calls with the Head of Trade-marketing.
- Attend meetings with label managers for strategy meetings on key releases
Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ability to work alone and be pro-active
High level of verbal and written communication skills.
Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
A passionate, diligent self-starter.
A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.