HEAD OF VIDEO (Contractor) W/M
- İmrahor Caddesi, Kağıthane, İSTANBUL, Turkey
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
• With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
• Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
• Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a Head of Video you will be responsible of team of channel manager and lead the team to to deliver our services, you will be responsible for key accounts channel management ad the structure of video business relations. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers and lead your team members.
1/ Team Management
· OKRs definition for the team in line with the global video OKRs
· Daily support of the team
· Training of new CMs with the help of the Global Head of Video
2/ Video strategy
· Head of Video Call participation and adaptation to your market
· Structure business relations with labels and artists
· Improve and build high quality of services to clients and drive change and adoption to new video platforms ( tiktok, FB..)
· Follow-up of team requests through JIRA and ensure an appropriate answer is delivered
· Report local issues to the Global Head of Video
3/ Channel Management
· Channel Management of Key accounts
· Support for Channel Managers on their important issues
· Elaboration of Business Reviews and analysis thanks to the YouTube CMS and our internal tools
· Experience in team management and in the music industry
· Excellent written and oral communication in English
· Minimum 5 years Experience in YouTube Analytics / YouTube CMS /
· Structured, priority-driven
• Turkish + English is mandatory