Content Infringement - Audio - Senior Administrator
- Mumbai, Mumbai, MH, India
- Employees can work remotely
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
We are looking to hire a Content Infringement Operations team member to deal with right infringements and conflict situations related to our audio/video catalogue. This role involves both protecting our Labels & Artists rights and limiting legal risk across digital services with reinforcing our processes and controls. The position will be based in the Mumbai office and is part of the Rights Operations Department, reporting to the Content Infringement Operations Lead in Believe.
- Handle legal claims and conflict situations
- Provide support and troubleshooting to our sales team, clients and the stores on operational and right related issues
- Bring expertise to the enhancement of our process
- Bachelors/Master degree
- Written and spoken English mandatory
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge
- Process oriented with rigor and organizational skills
- A knowledge about music rights management
- Organized, reliable and independent