Video Content - Senior Administrator
- Mumbai, Mumbai, MH, India
- Employees can work remotely
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of its Video Content Distribution Operations business, Believe Distribution Services is currently looking for a member in India. Working within our international Video Ops team, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Customer Care & Support to Sales Team to guarantee Believe distribution level of services w.r.t. Video Services
- Ingestion, Delivery & Monetization of our video catalog
- Ensure video deliveries to concerned digital video platforms
- Support and training sales teams on the internal processes, in line with their distribution needs.
- Process optimization & improvement in overall Operation process
- YT & VEVO Support specialist
- Video Content type controls
- Monthly reporting of the tasks in charge
- Work closely with content infringement team on processes & guidelines controls
During your past experience, you are expected to have developed the following skills:
- Strong communication with respect and empathy
- Quick learner & capacity to resolve problems
- Should have good work investigation skills
- Should be digital friendly & self-motivated individual
- Organized, Reliable & Independent
- Should be able to take task ownership
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools
- Graduate - Passionate about digital and technology
- YouTube Certification - Preferred
- Experience in the music or video industry
- Excellent written and oral communication - English
- Should have 2-3 yrs of work experience in same field
- YouTube CMS knowledge (Music CMS preferred)