IT ANALYST (SHANGHAI - CHINA)
- SHANGHAI, SHANGHAI, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Believe’s mission is to provide the best development for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Data Analyst familiar with Big Data environments and Tech/Business relations
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, structuring projects and managing data resources and preparing insights for business.
The Data Analyst supports our Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Teams on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data is delivered
· Support manager to conduct in depth investigative & intelligence research by gathering various data and information
· Develop and maintain BI dashboards and reports according to business requirements
· Market size and market trends data mining by gather various data and information, verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
· Analyzing information, drawing implications for our business
· Coordinating research and working closely with Data team in France
· Support all IT related activities in Greater China
· Other adhoc assigned by manager
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or IT related majors
· Experience with visualization and analytics packages (Power BI, Tableau or similar) and development of mock-ups and dashboards.
· Excellent planning and analytical skills, including logical problem-solving capability
· Flexible and adaptable to running day-to-day program administration, while being systems and process orientated.
· Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker, capable of working with a highly distributed team
· Knowledge about music industry would be a plus
· Big Data, SQL, Python, Data Management, Data Quality, AWS environment, MS office (Excel Macro, Access, etc.)