MY - ARTIST RELATION MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- No. 6, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Following the acceleration of our activities in Distribution, we are looking to grow our team with a Artist Relation Manager - Internal Consultant.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artist lookout
- Identify promising artists & bands through various sources (data, charts, network, industry relations)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce)
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage a portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing and Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- 3 - 4 years in music business
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development