LABEL MANAGER (GUANGZHOU - CHINA)
- Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Saregama, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
1. Establish sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Evaluate and establish contacts with potential independent labels/artists
- Negotiate with customers and propose the best package
- Analyze and track sales performance and other related business processes
2. Plan and implement distribution services for labels/artists
- Manage content for labels/artists and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- Have the same values with us: integrity and transparency
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills, and quick learning ability
- Deep understanding and thinking of labels/artists
- Fluent English in reading and writing