DIGITAL SUPPORT MANAGER (M/W)
- Tileyard Rd, London, UK
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
We are looking for a Digital Support Manager to join our growing Artist Services team. Based in London, this role is tasked with providing support to the Marketing team. Working closely with Project Managers and the Digital Marketing team, the Digital Operations Manager is tasked with the setup, delivery and operational management of all audio and video releases.
- Liaising with Project Managers to set up releases
- Ensuring metadata is set up correctly to allow delivery to all stores
- Actioning deliveries to all stores and ensure that product is delivered correctly and accepted by all stores
- Working with Project Managers to deliver relevant marketing info to our global sales team
- Keeping up to date with 100+ stores’ delivery guidelines and requirements
- Educating Project Managers on changes in delivery requirements and ensure product deliveries match the most recent requirements
- Ensuring artists' video rights are managed correctly and efficiently
- Implementing audience development strategies across key video channels
We will appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm. A successful experience in a client support team is a plus.
During your past experiences, you have developed the following skills:
- Practical experience working with music content and DSPs
- Knowledge of digital music supply chain
- Knowledge of Zendesk software
- Knowledge of music rights societies and content requirements
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
- A passion for music
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.