Contract and Account Administrator
- Mumbai, Mumbai, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of its Contract and Account Management team, Believe Distribution Services is currently looking for an Account Administrator based in India. Working within our international CAM team based in Luxembourg ,the candidate will perform the following tasks irrespective of any Business Units which includes:
- Capturing contractual data in our back office tool in order to create/modify our client’s account.
- Creating Client or Producers (Labels and Artists) account based on contractual data received from Label Managers request sent via Believe’s ticketing system (JIRA)
- Handle several other tasks which might occur during client’s account life (transfers of release, data change, product price etc.)
- Terminate, amend account in Intranet based on JIRA tickets & contract amendments.
- Take in charge any catalog transfer between 2 accounts, based on JIRA ticket and contractual documents.
- Perform 2nd level on control to ensure reliability and exhaustivity for all above mentioned task.
- Respect 24h SLA for all above mentioned tasks
- Ensure proper coordination with the central team of Believe for contracts and account management.
- You would be exchanging your daily tasks with your international counterpart CAM colleagues based in Luxembourg frequently but also with people from IT, Sales and Finance depts which would not be limited.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest in learning about music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools.
- Organized, reliable, and independent
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given.
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and keen eyes on detailed information
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken
- Knowing French would be a Big Plus.