AU - ASD - DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
You will be key to the artists online and audience development in the Australia market. You will:
- Create & Execute Creative & Effective Campaigns across content (incl AR, VR, video and pop culture), social & digital media channels, CRM, media buy
- Build strong Case Studies (plus points if your work has been recognized at creative digital or advertising awards)
- Have strong experience, insights and great results with an "Always On" strategy
- Be very effective at audience development and Engagement (Socials, CRM)
- Be able to plan, monitor and optimize within budget, across a range of small to large campaigns
- Be analytical, data driven, and delivers insightful reports with clear action points
You will be a valuable resource to Artist Services Lead and Project Managers to research artists’ target audience and position in market through thorough analysis of all data available. With this data, you will elaborate the artists’ development strategy on digital media platforms, defining the content to be produced, platforms to utilize, optimal schedule and budget, and coordinate the execution of which.
You will leverage the artists’ channels to grow audience, and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns, through relevant online and social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, influencers etc. You will manage and monitor digital marketing budgets, set and maintain KPIs, while delivering weekly reports on digital marketing performance for the artists, external stakeholders and relevant cross functions teams.
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven & results oriented : ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets.
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Extensive knowledge of (genre) market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Passion for music
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.