DISTRIBUTION ARTIST RELATIONS SENIOR LEADER
- Via Morimondo, 26, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a Distribution Artist Relations Senior Leader, you will lead a team of Artist Relation managers in charge of offering and managing distribution & marketing partnerships to a network artists. You will support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to develop new business, lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a roster of artists. You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
1. Team management :
· Share the sales strategy with your team and ensure full understanding
· Engage customers and negoziate more challenging deals
· Define objectives and evaluate team members performance
· Ensure ongoing team support
· Deliver and optimize training content
2. Sales strategy and emerging lookout
· Support and execute the sales strategy
· Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce.com)
· Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
· Analyze and keep track of sales performance
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Manage a roster of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
· Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
· Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
You will work day to day in collaboration with our Talent Scout Department.
You have minimum 7 years of experience in a digital company, ideally in the music industry and you are passionate about technology , data and artists development
You have also a :
· People management experience
. Proven track record in business development
· Proven track record in sales and strong skills in negotiation
Your english is fluent.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.