HEAD OF SALES & DISTRIBUTION (MUSIC SECTOR)- CONOSUR
- Santiago, Santiago, Chile
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in LATAM, we are looking to grow our team with a Had of Sales & Distribution as internal consultant based in Chile (Santiago).
The Head of Sales & Distribution - Conosur will be primarily responsible for driving sales and managing execution of the company’s sales strategy for the Conosur region. You will lead a team of local Head of Distribution executives operating across the region and ensure their sales performance and execution. You will be able to conduct projection of your business, develop strategic plans, define and execute on established OKRs, and analyze the performance and trends of each market within the region to the top management.
1/ Sales & Sourcing Strategy Definition
- Work with Managing Director to determine business objectives and day to day business execution
- Identify regional specificities, develop and adapt regional strategies
- Initiate and close complex distribution deals covering aspects such as legal, financial, marketing & Communication components
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure client portfolio renewal
- Create an excellent network of music industry relations
2/ Team Management
- Ensure our organization is adapted to reach our business objectives
- Manage team objectives and ensure objectives full execution
- Ensure cross functional team collaboration
3/ Report business objectives
- Develop solid analytical business skills
- Report all business and sales achievements for top management
- Capture and formulate market evolution key drivers
4/ Local Retailers relationships
- Develop good relationships with retailers at global level
We will appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm.
During your past experiences, you have developed the following skills:
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- 10 + years' experience working in the region, with sales management
- Familiarity negotiating contracts
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, product-forward focus
- Experience managing and developing team of direct reports
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to use and analyze data and use it to inform sales strategies.
- Strong negotiation skills
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.