TRADE MARKETING MANAGER ASD- Mexico (M/W)
- Mexico city, Mexico, Mexico city, Mexico, Mexico
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Promote local Believe “Artist Services & Artist Development” catalog on key Mexican digital stores:
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs: set up communication process & tools.
- Develop market share & revenue
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting & on-store promotion strategies
Develop marketing partnerships with DSPs: imagine, build and deploy innovative marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc), in coordination with Believe Artist Service teams.
- Reporting & Performances: deliver trade marketing reports to all teams; monitor KPI & analyze performances.
- Monitor local market practices: competitive initiatives & local market trends.
- nternational: promote IKRs (International Key Releases) locally, brought and coordinated by IKR central team.
2. Internal Process:
- Work closely with Head of Distribution, artists and labels, to ensure strategies are adhered on a local level.
- Offer masterclass to new accounts on promo-marketing needed to optimize their chances.
- Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
- Listening session with the Head of Distribution and the Label Manager to advise on potential pitches.
- Attend and contribute to weekly calls and regular periodical fade to face meetings with Platform's Local Label Managers and Editors.
- Reporting Local and International platform's editorial support to artists/labels.
- Excellent knowledge of digital music services in local country
- Creativity & Marketing: ability to imagine and build creative artist marketing campaigns to develop artist visibility on DSPs.
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Data driven ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- The ability to identify and analyze releases and store sales trends
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Spanish + English
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 6 years in a similar role at a record label, management company or artist services company
- Must have active relationships with local DSP’s
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, emerging platforms and digital innovations
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.