TRADE MARKETING (M/W) - SPAIN
- Carrer Santa Eulàlia, 08902 Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. By combining technological and artistic skills, the group has built expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "To best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a trademarketing specialist you will work with a portfolio of key digital retail partners and help coordinate with our international offices on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Distribution for the region and the Trade Marketing International Manager. Experience in Digital Marketing and digital retail promotion across streaming platforms and mobile is integral to the role. In addition, a strong focus on educating the team, plus Label Managers on best practices, strategy and the evolution of platforms that fall under their responsibility.
1.Digital Retail marketing and promotion
· Coordinate with Label Manager and Head of Distribution, front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue.
· Develop and explore ways to further our catalogue & back-catalogue visibility.
· Develop strong knowledge on key playlists and how to ensure promotion within these playlists.
· Creation of weekly newsletter, dedicated mails and complementary communication to digital service partners that highlight new signings, key new catalogue promotions and key release updates.
. Run the specific pitch process for local artista and labels to platforms, following internal and external tools to execute these.
2. Internal Process:
· Work closely with Head of Distribution, artists and labels, to ensure strategies are adhered on a local level.
· Offer masterclass to new accounts on promo-marketing needed to optimize their chances.
· Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
· Listening session with the Head of Distribution and the Label Manager to advise on potential pitches.
· Attend and contribute to weekly calls and regular periodical fade to face meetings with Platform's Local Label Managers and Editors.
· Reporting Local and International platform's editorial support to artists/labels.
- 2/3+ years minimum in digital marketing or digital music services.
- Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
- An excellent knowledge of digital music services locally.
- The ability to identify and analyze releases and store sales trends.
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Existing relationships with local DSP’s representatives and editorials is a plus.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work alone and be pro-active
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.