Digital Marketing Manager - ASD West
- Mumbai, Mumbai, maharastra, India
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
We are looking for a Passionate Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
1. Planning digital marketing campaigns, including YouTube, Social Media and Digital advertising
2. Build and Improve our artists social media presence across all digital channels
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
8. Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
1. Proven working experience in digital marketing
2. Demonstrable experience leading and managing projects on own.
3. Working knowledge of digital ad platforms
4. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
5. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
6. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Graduate / Post Graduate