SENIOR LABEL MANAGER, TURKEY - INTERNAL CONSULTANT
- Gürsel, İmrahor Cd., Kâğıthane/İstanbul, Turkey
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
• With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
• Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
• Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a label manager you will lead and support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
You will manage a portfolio of labels and execute our distribution services. You will make sure labels and their team will be satisfied of our distribution services.
In parallel, you will contribute to business development by identifying, sourcing and negotiating distribution deals with labels
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
Sales, services execution and management of a portfolio of music labels
1. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Deliver support to our vast network of clients across all digital aspects (distribution, legal, royalties, streaming)
· Catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy in digital, coordination of promotion in digital stores with Head of Trade Marketing
· Use our technology and management system (backstage)
· Solve complex issues with a client service oriented mindset
Seeking prospective labels for audio and video distribution in Turkey
Support and execute the sales strategy
Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard
Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
Analyse and keep track of sales performance
• Strong local Network in music field (artists, management, dsp's, labels..)
- Negotiation Skills
• Excellent relationships, artist friendly
• Very digital friendly : focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
• Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
• Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
• Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
• Turkish + English is mandatory