Content Infringement Senior Administrator
- Mumbai, Mumbai, MH, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
In our international team, based in Paris and Mumbai, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Follow up on various Claims like third party, disputes, appealed, potential assigned to Believe
- Addressing strikes issues
- Rights audit of our catalogue to detect rights infringement and Content ID misuse
- Facebook Whitelisting
- Customer care, support and troubleshooting with our Sales team, Believe clients, and YouTube Users on operational & rights issues
- Resolving conflict situations
- Ensure that Believe respects all the KPI’s and SLA’s
- Bachelors/Master degree
- Having relevant experience in the areas of YT Infringement
- Should have known to handle YT CMS
- Written and spoken English with good communication skills mandatory
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music rights management
- Organized, reliable, proactive, disciplined, and independent
- Team Player, multitasker with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated and curious