SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER NUCLEAR BLAST (M/F/D)
- Van-der-Smissen-Straße, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Believe is one of the world's leading music digital distributors and service providers for artists and labels. With more than 1000 employees, we have 45 locations in the most important markets. By using the best distribution and marketing services, we enable our artists and labels to market their music in an optimal, transparent and fair way. The Believe Germany group includes Groove Attack, Rough Trade Distribution, Soulfood Music and Nuclear Blast with over 200 employees. In Hamburg and for Nuclear Blast, we are looking for a SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F/D).
The Senior Product Manager will ensure that our global strategy is effectively translated into product roadmaps and world leading releases underpinned by robust, transparent and realistic business cases.
This role will be responsible for developing and conducting a market leading and disruptive strategy and product portfolio across all segments and markets.
Building upon the existing great momentum with the Nuclear Blast catalogue, the role will play a strategic component in Nuclear Blast Business’s growth agenda as it moves beyond physical sales.
- As Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) for Nuclear Blast in Europe you are responsible for the commercial development of artists in the European market and worldwide
- In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will handle the complete Product Lifecycle from start to finish
- You realize the releases of your artists in the relevant channels and are the first contact person for management, customers and partners
- You will use your knowledge to develop a marketing strategy, work on campaigns to expand reach and target groups, and know how to use the budget you have been allocated
- You identify relevant artists for the Nuclear Blast Catalogue and bring them into contact with us
- You have relevant professional experience in the commercial development of metal artists (as Product Manager, Brand Manager or Project Manager (w/f/d)
- You can establish meaningful relationships in- and outside of work; you are a reliable and trustworthy contact person for your internal contacts as well as for artists and business partners
- You have a passion for the genre Metal and you know your way around the market
- You are fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- You have a high IT affinity, like to use MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint and Dropbox for virtual collaboration, communication and structuring your work
- You have proven communication skills and you use them effectively and efficiently in your daily work
We are a team that wants to move a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Our offices are located in the heart of Hamburg, directly on the Elbe with a view of the water. We are centrally located and easy to reach by bike, bus or train. We subsidize the HVV-Profi-Ticket. The possibilities for lunch are manifold. Fruit, coffee and drinks are free of charge. We also offer regular yoga sessions and sit-ins together, and we are currently growing and expanding our benefits together with you.
Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.