HR GENERALIST ( SHANGHAI - CHINA )
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Filing and database administration
- Responsible for Personnel files and make sure all files are updated with all requested documents;
- To maintain and update the database in HR systems on regular basis;
- To provide data to stakeholders when necessary;
- To keep record of employee attendance/overtime/leave and maintain the reports up-to-date;
- To coordinate foreign employee’s work permit and local employee’s residence card
- To prepare letters for various purpose, such as income certification letter, on-job certification letter, invitation letter etc.
- To handle the new staff on-boarding / off-boarding process;
- To follow up on probation review to ensure every new believer will have an appropriate assessment before probation end date;
- To assist with administrative duties in mid-year/annual performance review;
- To coordinate with local insurance provider for enrollment/cancellation/reimbursement;
- Check the insurance company’s bill on a regular basis and make sure the amount is correct;
- To assist on the problem solving of benefit issues
- Manage offices’ daily operations
- To assist with travel/events/training arrangements
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
1. Around 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in HR field
2. Strong listening/communication skill in both Chinese and English
3. Good command of Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) skills
4. Good problem solving capability
5. Highly self-motivated and a hard worker
6. Integrity, honesty, fair, team player
7. Willing to learn and a good thinker
8. Good cold call skills would be a plus