FINANCE TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
- Mumbai, Mumbai, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
The “Project Manager” is responsible to lead program governance and oversight for all finance functions. The position will manage diverse program / Project management functions.
- Prepare business case, Solution options, project plans, estimates, requirements and execution approach for Finance Transformation opportunities and use them as part of proposal to the client appropriately
- Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
- Drive cross-functional multiple projects at the same time across consulting, strategy, technology and operations
- Work Independently on business development and project delivery from onshore/offshore as needed
- Lead implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
- Lead various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution
- Oversee the progress, status, and risks across finance functions for end-to-end components
- Coordinate to ensure accurate reporting of progress, status, and risks
- Prepare presentations / dashboards to facilitate discussions with business stakeholders and senior executives
- Prepare and partner in delivery of governance materials
- You would be responsible for Financial Transformation, introduce Financial processes to improve team functioning.
Review and develop current and future state process maps - Evaluate work flows and recommend improvements to enhance productivity, maximize efficiency and reduce waste - Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities - Project Management for systems transformation- Identify, communicate, and report significant deviations from project plan / quality - Track the working process and evaluate its effectiveness
- Education – CA / MBA from a premier institute
- Experience – total experience 8-10 years,
- Relevant 6+ years of experience in finance related project/program management
· Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
· Proven working experience in project management – Led at least 3 to 4 projects in finance areas successfully
- Knowledge of Indian Accounting and taxation laws
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, especially PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good understanding of system linkages and data flows
- Strong relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of aligning stakeholders, building consensus and resolving conflicts in a large, distributed organization; proven ability to influence peers / stakeholders and other leaders across various lines of business
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives with a track record of successful change and making difficult decisions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, shaping the opinions and actions of key stakeholders and gaining their trust.
- Ability to independently drive work forward and navigate in an ambiguous environment