DATA ANALYST (SHANGHAI - CHINA)
- SHANGHAI, SHANGHAI, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe’s mission is to provide the best development for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Data Analyst familiar with Big Data environments and Tech/Business relations
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, structuring projects and managing data resources and preparing insights for business.
The Data Analyst supports our Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Teams on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data is delivered
· Support manager to conduct in depth investigative & intelligence research by gathering various data and information
· Develop and maintain BI dashboards and reports according to business requirements
· Market size and market trends data mining by gather various data and information, verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
· Analyzing information, drawing implications for our business
· Coordinating research and working closely with Data team in France
· Support all IT related activities in Greater China
· Other adhoc assigned by manager
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or IT related majors
· Experience with visualization and analytics packages (Power BI, Tableau or similar) and development of mock-ups and dashboards.
· Excellent planning and analytical skills, including logical problem-solving capability
· Flexible and adaptable to running day-to-day program administration, while being systems and process orientated.
· Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker, capable of working with a highly distributed team
· Knowledge about music industry would be a plus
· Big Data, SQL, Python, Data Management, Data Quality, AWS environment, MS office (Excel Macro, Access, etc.)